The horror of this past week is not easily understood. First holiday shoppers in our own community and then school children and teachers in Connecticut were victims of mass murder. The Newtown tragedy was particularly jarring to those of us who have dedicated our lives to caring for children and families. Through our daily work caring for seriously ill children at Doernbecher, we are accustomed to helping families through the pain and suffering that accompanies … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?