In this column, I am happy to announce that we are developing a relationship with Massachusetts General Hospital’s Think:Kids program. This program, also known as the Collaborative Problem Solving model, has grown out of the work of Stuart Ablon, Ph.D., and is designed to help children, families and care providers deal more effectively with challenging behaviors. Children who frequently shut down, become defiant or explosive may respond to traditional behavioral strategies such as limit setting, … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher