In this column, I am happy to announce that we are developing a relationship with Massachusetts General Hospital’s Think:Kids program. This program, also known as the Collaborative Problem Solving model, has grown out of the work of Stuart Ablon, Ph.D., and is designed to help children, families and care providers deal more effectively with challenging behaviors. Children who frequently shut down, become defiant or explosive may respond to traditional behavioral strategies such as limit setting, … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?