The horror of this past week is not easily understood. First holiday shoppers in our own community and then school children and teachers in Connecticut were victims of mass murder. The Newtown tragedy was particularly jarring to those of us who have dedicated our lives to caring for children and families. Through our daily work caring for seriously ill children at Doernbecher, we are accustomed to helping families through the pain and suffering that accompanies … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher