Many of us will be gathering at the Rose Quarter Saturday, April 27, at 9 a.m. for the annual March of Dimes “March for Babies” fundraiser. The March of Dimes’ mission is to improve the health of newborns by preventing birth defects, preterm birth and infant mortality, and OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital proudly partners with them to support this mission for newborns receiving care in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC). Having a baby born … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?