We are thrilled to have such talented high school, college and visiting graduate students this summer. A particular focus is personalized osteosarcoma therapy — you can watch a video of our vision for personalized cancer therapy here. Lara Davis, M.D., the adolescent and young adult (AYA) oncology fellow in our lab, is leading students Claire, Olivia, Melissa and Noah (see bios below) in the effort to develop rapid and reliable ways that children with osteosarcoma … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher