At OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, where I’m a pediatric resident, inspiration is everywhere. I have the pleasure of working with talented, dedicated physicians and nurses every day. Yet, it is often patients and their families, their endless hope and caring, that make me want to be better and do more. One afternoon not long ago, the mother of a patient in the OHSU Doernbecher cardiology clinic shared with me the story of her adorable son’s … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed