I’ll be walking “Light the Night” this year, as I do every year, alongside hundreds of folks propelled by memories, hope and courage. Some of us walk as cancer survivors; others walk to honor loved ones. As a childhood cancer specialist, I walk to celebrate the lives of my patients — many alive, some dead – who have taught me profound lessons of life. Light the Night is a fundraising event of the Leukemia & … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?