Autism Spectrum Disorders, or ASDs, are a type of developmental disability that begins in early childhood. ASDs are relatively common, affecting as many as one in 50 children. As pediatricians, we know that identifying children with ASDs early in life is important. The treatment for autism is behavioral therapy, and the sooner that children with ASD starts therapy, the better their functioning will be later in life. Early diagnosis is important, but the early signs … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher