Kylie Bell Age 16 Diagnosis: Brain tumor Shoe: Free Run +2 Standing rooted in place at her photo shoot, Kylie was unsure of what to do. And then she began to dance. Suddenly, the quiet girl transformed into a whirling dervish of joy – hair flying, eyes shining, face radiant. A brain tumor kept this young dancer off the floor for awhile, but not for long. Her passion for performance found her back in action … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another