Kylie Bell Age 16 Diagnosis: Brain tumor Shoe: Free Run +2 Standing rooted in place at her photo shoot, Kylie was unsure of what to do. And then she began to dance. Suddenly, the quiet girl transformed into a whirling dervish of joy – hair flying, eyes shining, face radiant. A brain tumor kept this young dancer off the floor for awhile, but not for long. Her passion for performance found her back in action … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?