Kylie Bell Age 16 Diagnosis: Brain tumor Shoe: Free Run +2 Standing rooted in place at her photo shoot, Kylie was unsure of what to do. And then she began to dance. Suddenly, the quiet girl transformed into a whirling dervish of joy – hair flying, eyes shining, face radiant. A brain tumor kept this young dancer off the floor for awhile, but not for long. Her passion for performance found her back in action … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective