Kylie Bell Age 16 Diagnosis: Brain tumor Shoe: Free Run +2 Standing rooted in place at her photo shoot, Kylie was unsure of what to do. And then she began to dance. Suddenly, the quiet girl transformed into a whirling dervish of joy – hair flying, eyes shining, face radiant. A brain tumor kept this young dancer off the floor for awhile, but not for long. Her passion for performance found her back in action … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs