There is an exciting new program at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital for children and adolescents with complex medical conditions who struggle to properly manage their health and are repeatedly hospitalized. In collaboration with CareOregon and other insurance providers, we have developed NICH, or Novel Interventions in Children’s Healthcare, to provide intensive behavioral health care for young people living with diabetes, cancer, cystic fibrosis, kidney disease and chronic pain. Patients and families connect with our team … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher