In the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), a simple touch between a parent and baby can have such a meaningful significance that it is too wonderful for words. Several months ago our staff in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC) was asked, “What do you want parents to remember the most about their experience in the NICU, specifically a take away ‘Signature Moment’?” Most answers centered around the moments when parents actually get to touch … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher