OHSU employee Gabe Flores got his first pair of Nikes (blue and white with a single Velcro strap) when he was in the third grade. “I was the talk of the school!” he said. The next year, he acquired his first pair of Nike Air Jordans. From the looks of things, it doesn’t appear that he’ll be slowing down anytime soon – he estimates that he has 70 pairs of shoes, 30 of which are … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another