My father was a pediatrician and my mother is a nurse, so I grew up around hospitals and medical offices. That exposure has given me an appreciation for how difficult it can be to provide the care necessary for families and children, and Doernbecher has been a strong leader in the community, providing children’s health and supporting families that need assistance. It means a lot to me that the company I work for has an … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher