I have come to the conclusion that there are three types of people in the world: those who love children, those who are petrified of children, and those who are paralyzed by the idea of anything bad happening to children. Pediatricians are, of course, of the first group. (The latter two are the only excuses I hear for not working with children; and that is what they are — excuses.) As pediatricians, we can be … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher