Sometimes things happen a certain way for a reason. When the Chief of Neuroradiology at OHSU called me one evening a year and a half ago, he sounded worried. He was looking at the scan of a young child with a brain mass and pressure. The child and his parents were headed home, but Dr. Jim Anderson took the extra step to consult immediately with me about how urgent his condition might be. Jim was … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another