As part of our training curriculum, pediatric residents at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital choose a special interest group (SIG) in which to participate. These groups allow us the opportunity to pursue other interests that may fall outside the everyday responsibilities of residency. Last month our global health SIG held a health fair for the Neighborhood House Early Head Start program. Neighborhood House, a nonprofit social service organization, provides supportive services to more than 18,000 low-income … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher