For a hospitalized child, a chance to play, imagine and socialize is powerful medicine. Jason and Alison Hicks experienced this firsthand with their daughter, Chelsea, during her cancer treatments at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. Below, Alison shares her daughter’s story and explains how the Chelsea Hicks Foundation is bringing joy to patients like Chelsea, one costume at a time. *** When our two older daughters and Chelsea’s cousins visited her at Doernbecher, they brought dress-up … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth