Two of the many things that I fell in love with when I moved from Boston to Portland six years ago was the city’s sense of community pride and its spirit of generosity. Acts of kindness and goodwill are seen every day in so many ways. It’s such a genuine and unique characteristic of our city that the TV show “Portlandia” pokes fun at it. Another fixture of Portland, also featured on “Portlandia,” is the … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs