I was fortunate to compete in my seventh Ironman distance triathlon last November in Tempe, Ariz. As has been the case for all my Ironman races, I have paired my personal athletic journey with fundraising for one of Doernbecher’s very important programs. The past three years I have raised money for the Doernbecher Pediatric Dentistry Program, which provides much-needed dental care to the children of Oregon. Oral hygiene in children remains a huge public health problem … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher