Chances are that at least one member of your family has been told at some point that he or she has a murmur. What exactly does this mean? Is it dangerous? Can it be passed along through families? Why wasn’t it heard earlier? Is it safe to do strenuous exercise? Do you need to take an antibiotic at the dentist? Before we get to these questions, let’s start with a little background. At birth the … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher