Flu season is in full swing across the country, including the Pacific Northwest. In our state, influenza activity remains moderate — thus far, Oregon hasn’t been severely affected. There have already been 29 pediatric flu-related deaths in the United States this season alone, but none in Oregon. You can help control influenza activity in our community by getting vaccinated. It’s not too late to protect yourself and your loved ones! This season, OHSU Doernbecher has … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth