The rain has started, it is dark at 5 p.m., and the leaves are falling. A young pediatrician’s thoughts turn, naturally, to … preventing injuries around the holidays. I think every pediatrician can tell you horror stories about bad things that happened to great families during the chaos of the holiday season. It is my job to help make sure that your family is as safe as possible. The Tom Sargent Children’s Safety Center at … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher