The pediatric cancer team at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital joins the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute in its support of House Bill 2896, which restricts children younger than 18 from using tanning devices, unless proof of a physician exemption is provided. Read Dr. Brian Druker’s call to action on the 96,000 Square Miles blog and let us know your thoughts: “Our children deserve stronger protections from cancer-causing tanning devices.” Linda Stork, M.D. Robert Neerhout Professor and Head Division … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?