The rain has started, it is dark at 5 p.m., and the leaves are falling. A young pediatrician’s thoughts turn, naturally, to … preventing injuries around the holidays. I think every pediatrician can tell you horror stories about bad things that happened to great families during the chaos of the holiday season. It is my job to help make sure that your family is as safe as possible. The Tom Sargent Children’s Safety Center at … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?