Vitamin K deficiency bleeding recently made the news when four cases of late bleeding were reported in healthy newborns in Nashville, Tenn. All parents had declined vitamin K, and their infants were reported to be developing normally until sudden bleeding occurred between 6 and 15 weeks. During my first year as a pediatric resident, I had the opportunity to work in the OHSU Mother-Baby Unit. It was fun and incredibly fulfilling to be the first medical provider for … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher