2013 marks the 10th anniversary of Doernbecher Freestyle, and there’s plenty to celebrate. Since the program began, 58 shoes have been produced, each representing the life of a very special kid. Nearly $8 million has been raised to support OHSH Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, and countless lives have been changed by the young designers who have so graciously shared their stories. This year, we’ve got seven more stories to tell: Daniel, Elijah, Kate, Kira, Ross, Bella and Jake … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher