Supporting hospitalized students for nearly a century, the Doernbecher School Program has a long history of helping students learn and grow while they are in the hospital. In an environment often full of unfamiliar faces and noises, Doernbecher’s two classrooms (one on 9S and one on 10S) and dedicated staff provide a sense of normalcy and a sense of community, customizing curricula and experiences to meet each student’s needs and interests. Hematology Oncology Teacher Anna … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher