The Tom Sargent Children’s Safety Center at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and Safe Kids Worldwide would like to remind families that Thursday, July 31, is National Heatstroke Prevention Day. Together, we can reduce the number of deaths by heatstroke by remembering to ACT: A: Avoid heatstroke-related injury and death by never leaving your child alone in a car, not even for a minute. And be sure to keep your car locked when you’re not in it … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher