The Tom Sargent Children’s Safety Center at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and Safe Kids Worldwide would like to remind families that Thursday, July 31, is National Heatstroke Prevention Day. Together, we can reduce the number of deaths by heatstroke by remembering to ACT: A: Avoid heatstroke-related injury and death by never leaving your child alone in a car, not even for a minute. And be sure to keep your car locked when you’re not in it … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs