Chances are that at least one member of your family has been told at some point that he or she has a murmur. What exactly does this mean? Is it dangerous? Can it be passed along through families? Why wasn’t it heard earlier? Is it safe to do strenuous exercise? Do you need to take an antibiotic at the dentist? Before we get to these questions, let’s start with a little background. At birth the … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs