Chances are that at least one member of your family has been told at some point that he or she has a murmur. What exactly does this mean? Is it dangerous? Can it be passed along through families? Why wasn’t it heard earlier? Is it safe to do strenuous exercise? Do you need to take an antibiotic at the dentist? Before we get to these questions, let’s start with a little background. At birth the … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed