This year marks the 15th anniversary of the Heart of Doernbecher Auction. On Saturday, April 20, Doernbecher supporters will come together at the Portland Art Museum to enjoy dinner, music, silent and live auctions, and a moving testimonial from a Doernbecher family. Contributions to the Heart of Doernbecher Auction make a substantial impact on the lives of children receiving treatment at Doernbecher. The event has an interesting history dating back more than 15 years, starting with … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?