This year marks the 15th anniversary of the Heart of Doernbecher Auction. On Saturday, April 20, Doernbecher supporters will come together at the Portland Art Museum to enjoy dinner, music, silent and live auctions, and a moving testimonial from a Doernbecher family. Contributions to the Heart of Doernbecher Auction make a substantial impact on the lives of children receiving treatment at Doernbecher. The event has an interesting history dating back more than 15 years, starting with … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective