As chairman of pediatrics and physician-in-chief at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, I spend most of my days in meetings. They didn’t teach you how to run or attend meetings in medical school, but such is the life of an administrator – making the world a better place, one meeting at a time. (Full disclosure: I borrowed this phrase from one of our administrative interns.) On Wednesdays, I still get to be a doctor in exactly … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs