It seems like Mother Nature hit the autumn switch last week. We went abruptly from summer to fall in a very short time. Grown-up minds turn to raking leaves, driving to work in the dark, and the inevitable, interminable rain that is coming. Talk to any kid, however, and all they can think of is pumpkins and costumes and candy … oh my. Halloween can be a blast, but it is also a risky endeavor. … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another