Edited 9/18/17 to include up-to-date vaccination information OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is offering free flu shots to the parents and close family contacts of its established patients. The program is intended to protect OHSU Doernbecher’s youngest and most vulnerable patients. Babies younger than 6 months, for example, cannot receive the flu vaccine.The next best means of protection is to “cocoon” the infants, or insulate them from infection, by immunizing their family members. OHSU Doernbecher’s “Free Vaccine for … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth