Flu season is in full swing across the country, including the Pacific Northwest. In our state, influenza activity remains moderate — thus far, Oregon hasn’t been severely affected. There have already been 29 pediatric flu-related deaths in the United States this season alone, but none in Oregon. You can help control influenza activity in our community by getting vaccinated. It’s not too late to protect yourself and your loved ones! This season, OHSU Doernbecher has … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective