My story with Doernbecher began over 20 years ago when my daughter, Beckie Child, was 16 years old. At the time she was a popular, athletic and vibrant teenager at Parkrose High School. One day at basketball practice, Beckie had a great deal of pain in her leg. My wife, Geri, and I took her to the doctor and were told we needed to get to Doernbecher Children’s Hospital as soon as possible. Beckie’s doctor … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher