It’s difficult to capture and share even a fraction of the amazing stories that happen every single day at OHSU Doernbecher – and you know what? This is a marvelous challenge to face. From technological advancements to a remarkable former Neonatal Intensive Care Unit patient’s lemonade stand fundraiser, we took a look back to see which stories had the greatest impact on you, our reader. Here’s what we learned: You care about kids’ health, happiness and safety … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth