It’s hard for parents to imagine their child needing emergency medical services when they’re not around — but there are many times when this happens, especially on weekdays when parents are at work and children are in school. That’s why at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital we have developed an emergency consent form to ensure children receive the care they need, as quickly as possible, in any pediatric emergency room. Although most public and private schools have similar … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher