It’s hard for parents to imagine their child needing emergency medical services when they’re not around — but there are many times when this happens, especially on weekdays when parents are at work and children are in school. That’s why at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital we have developed an emergency consent form to ensure children receive the care they need, as quickly as possible, in any pediatric emergency room. Although most public and private schools have similar … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective