It’s hard for parents to imagine their child needing emergency medical services when they’re not around — but there are many times when this happens, especially on weekdays when parents are at work and children are in school. That’s why at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital we have developed an emergency consent form to ensure children receive the care they need, as quickly as possible, in any pediatric emergency room. Although most public and private schools have similar … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher