Everyone always says that pediatricians become better physicians once they have children of their own. When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I started to envision each patient as my own child, and it changed me, for better or for worse. I cried more, I smiled more, and I just cared more. I was able to look at situations from the perspective of a parent, and I could not imagine what … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another