I have worked with pregnant women for 20 years as a dietitian and diabetes educator. I love that pregnancy is a time of heightened awareness around the importance of good nutrition, which is why it is so fun to work with this patient population. We now know that good nutrition is important — not only for the immediate health of the developing baby, but also for the baby’s future health as she grows into adulthood. … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher