For the last 12 years, Dr. Judy Guzman has cared for OHSU Doernbecher patients with infectious diseases. She loves working with kids because of their optimism, and it’s safe to say our patients and families feel the same way about her. Affectionately known as “The Guz” among some patient families, Dr. Guzman is also involved in several projects aimed at decreasing hospitalized children’s risk of developing infections. This Doctors Day, we sat down with Dr. … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth