Tim LaBarge serves on the board of Merry Heart Children’s Camp. He’s also a photographer in Portland. Below, he shares some special moments and memories from Merry Heart Children’s Camp. *** Twenty-five children sat on log benches high above the Bull Run River and Mount Hood, towering in the distance, turned a shade of orange and then pink as the sun began to set. But hardly anyone noticed. All eyes were on cardiac surgeon Dr. … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth