October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and Wednesday, Oct. 9, is Health Cares About Domestic Violence Day. In the United States, more than 18 million children have been exposed to family violence. That’s one in four children who experience violence between their parents or caregivers. Growing up in a violent home can be a terrifying and traumatic experience for child. It can impede their growth, early brain development and future health. A study found that children … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth