We are always bringing new talent to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. Usually that means we are looking for a surgeon who can bring new expertise or pediatric specialists who have innovative research programs or who bring new programs to our children’s hospital. I’m particularly excited about two talented people that we’ve brought to the Doernbecher leadership team. Last winter, Jodi Coombs, M.B.A., B.S.N., R.N., came to Doernbecher from Boston Children’s Hospital to be the Vice President … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth