This year marks the 15th anniversary of the Heart of Doernbecher Auction. On Saturday, April 20, Doernbecher supporters will come together at the Portland Art Museum to enjoy dinner, music, silent and live auctions, and a moving testimonial from a Doernbecher family. Contributions to the Heart of Doernbecher Auction make a substantial impact on the lives of children receiving treatment at Doernbecher. The event has an interesting history dating back more than 15 years, starting with … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another