April 13, 2013, marks the 19th annual OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Memorial Service. It began with a few patient families, along with some hospital staff, casually inquiring if there could be some kind of annual remembrance honoring children and young people who had been treated at the hospital during the previous 12 months, but ultimately could not survive their individual health challenges. Some patients had a long hospital history due to ongoing medical needs and … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs