What is a nurse? Nurses are professionals in the health care field who combine the fine art of caring with scientific skills and knowledge. Allison Franco, R.N., B.S.N., coordinator of the OHSU Doernbecher Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation program, embodies this and much more. Allison is a very skilled and knowledgeable in her role as transplant coordinator. She collaborates with multiple departments and people on a daily basis, including families, patients and outside providers. Her communication skills … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher