We are always bringing new talent to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. Usually that means we are looking for a surgeon who can bring new expertise or pediatric specialists who have innovative research programs or who bring new programs to our children’s hospital. I’m particularly excited about two talented people that we’ve brought to the Doernbecher leadership team. Last winter, Jodi Coombs, M.B.A., B.S.N., R.N., came to Doernbecher from Boston Children’s Hospital to be the Vice President … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher