We are always bringing new talent to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. Usually that means we are looking for a surgeon who can bring new expertise or pediatric specialists who have innovative research programs or who bring new programs to our children’s hospital. I’m particularly excited about two talented people that we’ve brought to the Doernbecher leadership team. Last winter, Jodi Coombs, M.B.A., B.S.N., R.N., came to Doernbecher from Boston Children’s Hospital to be the Vice President … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?