There is a reason they call us residents. We do spend the majority of our time “residing” in the hospital. So it is always nice to be able to escape our residency and experience medicine in a community outside the hospital. A few weekends ago, a group of five residents, including myself, and three supervising physicians made our way to the Nike campus to help out at the Special Olympics MedFest. My first impression was … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?