This time of year, we pediatricians are inundated with all sorts of sick kids. Colds, influenza and a host of other respiratory illnesses fill our waiting rooms with mucus and coughs. We also tend to see lots of intestinal viruses, and nothing is less fun for a parent than caring for a child with constant vomiting and diarrhea. What about stomach flu? First and foremost, stomach flu is not really flu. We reserve the term … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth