Adjusting to a new sleep schedule can be tricky, but a little help and a few days of preparation can make all the difference. Elizabeth Super, M.D., pediatrician and children’s sleep specialist with the Pediatric Sleep Medicine Program at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, provides some tips to make sleep transitions easier on the whole family. Establish a routine Bedtime and wake-time routines help anchor a child’s day and reduce anxiety. In the evening: Keep … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth